Spend £10 or more in The Apron Cafe and get a half price landing fee!
PPR is mandatory for visiting aircraft at Gamston (Retford) Airport for the following reasons:
- To meet CAA regulations for recording aircraft movements,
- Enable operations staff to process your request efficiently and prepare for your arrival,
- To ensure our radio operators are prepared and able to provide an efficient air to ground radio service.
- Online PPR is our preferred line of enquiry, however, this is in addition to telephone, email and via radio telephony.
- Once you’ve submitted a PPR booking form, you’ll receive a confirmation email, during normal hours of operation, approving or declining your request.
- We understand that arrival times are subject to change, therefore we’ll always account for +/- 1 hour of your ETA.
- If you need to amend your booking in any way, please contact us.
- An online PPR does not represent or take the form of a flight plan.
- By submitting a PPR form, you are not obliged to visit Gamston (Retford) Airport.
By clicking submit, you consent that Gamston (Retford) Airport can hold the details which you have provided in the form above for the purpose of PPR. Your details will not be passed on to third party organisations and will not be used for marketing purposes. If you would prefer these details deleted from our system, please contact email@example.com